Becoming a Chamber member is a step in the right direction for the development and positive reputation of your business. The Chamber serves businesses of all sizes with rates starting at less than $25 per month. Check out our rate grid below and sign-up online today or email us to become a member now!
As a member of the Comox Valley Chamber of Commerce, you can access a number of chamber benefits. Check our Benefits page to see all the ways your chamber membership can save you money with necessities like fuel, group health insurance benefits, credit card discount rates, and office supplies.
Other benefits may seem less tangible, but are not any less important. Make the most of your membership by accessing many of these benefits available to you.
• Educational programs and networking events several times per year, all with special member rates.
• The Business E-News e-newsletter, available to you and your employees by request
• Member-to-member discounts on a variety of products and services.
• Utilize the Comox Valley Chamber of Commerce logo on your own advertising, website etc.
• You may receive a letter of support from the Comox Valley Chamber for your endeavour.
• You may request a partnership or sponsorship from the Chamber for your endeavour.
Top Ten Reasons to Join the Chamber of Commerce
1. Instant exposure for you and your company.
2. Credibility associated with Chamber Membership.
3. Many ways to save money through Member Discounts.
4. Regularly hosted Networking Events.
5. Membership is 100% tax deductible.
6. Chamber Member Health Insurance Plan offers great rates.
7. Keep informed about Community and Chamber Happenings.
8. Collective voice for business given locally, provincially and nationally.
9. Increased opportunities to expand customer base.
10. Many ways to give back to business and the community at large.
Membership with the Chamber of Commerce shows your customers that you are:
- Committed to a high standard of professionalism
- Dedicated to life-long learning and business development, and
- an active part of our community.
Your membership also supports all Chamber of Commerce community activities...our business is your business.
| Rate Class
||Total -first year
| 1-2 Person Business
|3-15 Person Business
|16-25 Person Business
|26+ Person Business
*One time processing charge.
(Associate Membership - 1-2 person business that holds a membership at a different BC Chamber of Commerce)